Donnerstag, 11. Februar 2010

Surfing in the internet and save the world at the same time!

Sounds impossible?
No, it is not.
If you use forestle you can save a part of the rainforest with every search you do.
Can it be more easy? I don´t think so...

So fuck the evil empire of internet searching called "google" and use this more friendly alternative one.

Okay, that´s all for today, I have to go back to my working desk and finish project prototype. Final tests will be this weekend and if everything works right, I´ll present my new weapon of doom next week.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Baghead,

    Excellent! One did not know of this website. It has been added to my favorites, and will used and tested.

    One wonders how to verify their claims of saving trees. Could this be an EcoScam? One checked Wikipedia (which NEVER lies, except about the cursed RLSH) and found this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forestle . This sounds like a great asset to the Arsenal of Evil. One has added it to the "Internet Tools for the Wicked" page.

    Thank you,
    -Lord Malignance

    AntwortenLöschen