Sonntag, 17. Januar 2010

Hot news - a little update





Dr. Whatson is dead!
Metaphorically spoken.

I found out he is no real doctor. He lied to me...I was shocked. I was disapointed. I was so proud.
But in an brainstorming sesion we (and with "we" I want to say "I") decided to change his name. Because of his interest in pathology his new name will be "Body Bag". (He will also get a new costume.)
I also decided he has to be punished. Now he has to run around the world. Har!


Villain networking

Some days ago I was contacted by a super villain from America via e-mail.
He told me a little bit about himself and showed interest in the Bag Pack.
We will see how this connection will turn out...
I will keep you updated.




Okay, that´s all for today. Now I have to go back to the working desk and continue with project prototype. Hopefully I can show you some pics in the next days.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Baghead,

    Excellent picture - but be careful! As you most likely know, a wise man once said "Beware of Americans". Still, this is a good sign that your Bagpack is gaining influence and power. Best wishes for "Project Prototype" and Body Bag.

    Disciplining your Henchmen and Minions demonstrates your worthiness to rule. Very well done.

    Keep up the Evil work,
    -Lord Malignance

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lord M.,
    you´re right.The power of the Bag Pack is growing and growing and growing and...so on and on.
    We will see how Bodybag will do, maybe he has to run a second time around the world just get sure he got the message.

    AntwortenLöschen