Dienstag, 12. Januar 2010

The next generation of villains

Hello all you little evil doers out there, it´s me again.
Some time ago I moved (special thanks to my henchmen, who all find an excuse to not help me...) and now all my evil machines are installed, the painter finished his work today and I have internet... so let´s get it on.

But enough about me and my problems,the reason why I´m posting is: I saw an evil genius in the body of a little child.
Two days ago I was sneaking around the neighbourhood to look for a super market. A young mother and her little daughter (guess it is a daughter,it´s hard to see in all this winter clothes) walked in front of me with their tiny dog. I don´t know what kind of dog it was, one of this rat looking things.
The little child had the dog´s rope in her hand. It was one of this ropes, where you push a button on a plastic handle and he rope rolls in (do you understand what I´m talking about? I hope so, it´s pretty hard to explain in english for me)
Back to the story: the girl pushed the button again and again, so the head of the dog was pulled back again and again. After some time the girl was bored by just pushing the button. I could see how her little brain works, she looked from the rope to the dog, back to the rope and back to the dog. Finally she pushed the button again and also dropped her end of the rope, so the plastic handle races over the side walk straight to the dog. The dog noticed a strange noise from behind, turned around and was hit by the plastic handle straight in his little rat face.
The mother looked shocked and me and the daughter started to laugh.

One great moment for humorous villainity.

In this moment I knew: the next generation of villains is coming.
And it will be a good one



Hope you understand what I´m talking about...
Okay, that´s all for today. I´ll work a little on project prototype and then go to sleep.


Oh, and: Evil new year, to all of you!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Excellent post. IMMD.*



    *http://itmademyday.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Baghead,
    Welcome back to the battle! Many new and exciting developments have been happening, and the Next Generation of Villains are always lurking, waiting to take our places.
    -Lord Malignance

    AntwortenLöschen