Dienstag, 19. Januar 2010

The Flirt Nerd

Greetings from the Bag Cave / the Bagster Building / Bagtopolis...looking for a name for the Bag Pack headquater, don´t know what to call it...

Whatever, some time ago a told you about the new member of my team. A man with the superpower to mind control females. I would like to tell you about our first meeting (it wasn´t really the first meeting, but the first as super villains. Me, Bodybag (the super villain formely known as Dr. Whatson) and the Flirt Nerd met in a bar. When we entered the bar we were looking fo a table and the hotest girl in the room waved to the Flirt Nerd. He waved back and I asked him: "Who´s that girl?". He answered: "I don´t know. Think she confounds me."
Could be a fortunate coincidence, so let´s contiue with the story:
We sat down on a table in a little alcove aside (like Han Solo in Star Wars Episode 4 and like every villain should do) and ordered some beer and talked about new ways to take over the power. As we wanted to order some more beer the waitress ignored us like just a waitress can do. You know what I´m talking about...
The Flirt Nerd looked across te room where she stand behind the bar and said very quietly: "Pumpkin, come on over...". Right in this moment she took her tray and came over to our table.
Just an other coincidence?
Later that evening Bodybags girl friend came along and huged everyone for welcome. Me first, Bodybag was number two and Flirt Nerd the last one. In Germany there is a saying: "Das Beste kommt zum Schluss", what means: "the best at the end". And that´s what she said to Flirt Nerd while huging him.
That was the ultimate proof of his power. He´s a ladies man.
And I´m glad I have such a man in my team.



Just a quick update:That doesn´t belong to the story, but I want to tell. My ninja assassin girl (who has still no villain name) climbed another step on the ladder of success! She does now voluntary work on a small local tv station where she can spread our propaganda secretly. That´s a great chance for us...

2 Kommentare:

  1. Baghead,

    Excellent news all around, and demonstration of your superior leadership skills and right to Rule. Such a staff! Legendary talent, and so very, very useful in our calling. FlirtNerds power must be studied - perhaps he can be turned into a recruiting resource, to staff your ranks with an army of Lady Assassins?

    Going back to screaming at my Bumbling Night Dweller, and Sarcastic Thug,
    -Lord Malignance

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lord M.,
    an army of Lady assassins under control of Flirt Nerd? That would be to much power for one henchman,but it´s a great idea...I´ll tell my scientists to create a weapon based on Flirt Nerd´s power...

    AntwortenLöschen